Tuesday, April 22, 2008

But He Didn't Reject AND Denounce The Idea

Speaking on The Daily Show, Barack Obama denied that he was planning to "enslave the white race": "That is not our plan, Jon, but I think your paranoia might make you suitable as a debate moderator."

I dunno. That's just not a strong enough denunciation for me. I think "the American people" still have "questions" about it. Perhaps we can dedicate a whole week of news coverage to asking whether Obama is a closet slave-master?

3 comments:

PG said...

I for one welcome our new non-white overlord. It will be amusing to watch white people dig up the people of color in their ancestry to prove that they aren't really white. If you thought you'd heard a lot about 1/32 Native American blood when white kids were trying to use affirmative action, just wait until the one-drop gets you out of chains.

David Schraub said...

Well, obviously you'd be happy about it!

I wonder if I can pull the "Jews aren't really White" card? It's my only hope.

PG said...

I thought it was for moments like these that Israel was created? The really white folks have nowhere to go. (Scandinavian countries are currently too overwhelmed with Iraqi refugees to offer American blonds political asylum.) Bwahahaha.