Friday, May 20, 2005

The Force is Strong in This One

I went to see Star Wars, Episode III at a midnight showing two nights ago. Unsurprisingly, it was a smash hit at the box office. It was very good objectively as well. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the series. It is also mandatory for anybody (like me) who wishes to erase the memory of Episodes I and II out of my mind permanently (okay....done. Now let us never speak of them again).

However, while it was quite good, Daniel Solove still has some pressing questions that need to be answered. Many of them were thoughts I had myself--it's enough for me to almost forgive Professor Solove for not going to a midnight showing. Alas, he has forfeited his status as a "true fan." But the questions are good.

Restless Mania also points us to something very cool and Star Wars related: Darth Vader's journal! It sounds silly and juvenile, but it is actually very well written. I send it along with my full recommendation.

No comments: